Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I've Learned Wednesday: Freshening the Garbage Disposal

Around the Holiday's I'm able to stock up my favorite garbage disposal fresheners...


First - eat the clementine. My favorite part.


Then take the peel.


And put it down the drain (this only works if you have a garbage disposal. Try it on a regular sink and I'm pretty sure all you get is a bill from the plumber.) and turn on the disposal.


I throw all my peels in a zip lock back and put them in the freezer so that throughout the year, I can pull one out and throw them in the sink.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love the freezing-for-later option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Now I just need to figure out how to freshen the other side of my sink. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails