- 1 pound ground chicken - I've been buying 98% fat free and very happy with it.
- 1/3 cup of hot sauce - I use Franks Hot Sauce.
- 4 Light burger buns
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 4 wedges laughing cow blue cheese
- 4 tsp fresh blue cheese crumbles
- Lettuce, tomato, onion - whatever you'd like to top your burger with. Though we eat ours plain
Servings: Recipe makes 4 burgers, 1 burger per serving
- In a small bowl, combine ground chicken, hot sauce, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix well - I've found that a rubber spatula works well to blend everything perfectly.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal parts and form into thin patties.
- Cook in a skillet on medium-high heat until juices run clear, 6-8 minutes per side.
- Remove the cooked burgers and place them on buns
- Spread 1 laughing cow blue cheese wedge per burger
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of blue cheese crumbles
- Add lettuce, tomato, onion... whatever makes your burger perfect.
I'm able to make these delightful burgers for 7 WW points+ per burger. Be sure to plug your ingredients into your PP calculator or recipe builder to track how they work out for you.