Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weight Watchers Update

So back in March I was a bit optimistic with how long it would take me to lose my 25 pounds.

: )

But I'm almost there...

I've lost almost 23 pounds, just about 2-4 to go. I'm down 3 sizes, from a 12 to a tight 6. The 8's are too big, but the 6's are creating a lovely muffin top that no one wants to see.

So, I've adjusted my goal, from 25 pounds, to a size 6 - with NO muffin top.

Hopefully I'll be there by the end of the summer.

And since I'll be facing down an 8 day trip to New Orleans in October, I might need to take off a few extra pounds to make sure the muffin top does not return.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! Muffin tops are a pain in the butt but I am sure you can get rid of it continuring to do what you have been doing. ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation. I just started WW earlier this month the first week went well then 4th of July hit. I didn't lose any but I didn't gain anything either. So that is great. Keep it up and I am sure you will make your goal and keep it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails