Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hobby Lobby Envy - Part 2

My Hobby Lobby Envy has reached new heights.

It was bad enough when I just had to read on various blogs about the wonders of Hobby Lobby. Over Thanksgiving I got a chance to visit one, in Syracuse NY of all places... can someone PLEASE tell me why Syracuse NY has a Hobby Lobby and Northern Virginia does not???

Look... look at this place!!!


 

Look at all this paper. Seriously, if you combine all the craft paper in Northern Virginia it wouldn't amount to this selection.



They've got everything, paper, fabric, home decor, frames, furniture, you name it... they've got it.

Just not in Northern Virginia.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! That's my hometown store!! I got your blog link from my sister about the ribbon christmas trees and started peeking around & low and behold you were in my Hobby Lobby - how funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails