Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hobby Lobby Envy

I've got major Hobby Lobby envy... For some reason it seems like every other creative blog I visit is singing the praises, bragging and rubbing in my face that they get to go to Hobby Lobby.

Ok, so maybe they are just mentioning Hobby Lobby and not so much "rubbing it in my face."

Maybe.

I like my local craft stores well enough, we've got AC Moore, Micheal and JoAnns, plus G Street Fabrics for when I don't feel like sticking to a budget. It just seems like all the stuff I see people post from Hobby Lobby is so much cuter. Plus they seems to have it all, crafts, home accents, fabric, paper crafting stuff and a whole lot more, all in one place. (I could watch their virtual tour all day http://www.hobbylobby.com/stores/tour.cfm)

I'm jealous. Maybe even bitter.

Yeah, I'm bitter.

The nearest Hobby Lobby is 4 hours and 18 minutes away. That would be one hell of a road trip.

On a side note, my husband and our budget are very happy that we do NOT have a Hobby Lobby nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails