Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Want to climb inside my head?

Here is a bit of what my kitchen looks like inside my head:


  • Appliances & Kitchen table are black (except the fridge which will soon be a bisque eye sore.)
  • Cabinets will be painted white as will the cafĂ© shelves
  • Counter tops stone effect black laminate
  • Half the walls will be light blue
  • Other half will be beige
  • Breakfast bar will be an antique oak butcher block
  • Floors will be an antique oak laminate flooring
We are having a yard sale this weekend to raise the rest of the money for our $1,000 budget which we are really close to being at. Goal is still to have it done by June 1.

So much to do!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing, and just what I would like done in my kitchen. I can't wait to follow along and see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am loving reading all of your kitchen remodel posts!! We "remodeled" our kitchen about 2 years ago (painted our oak cabinets white, and installed new hinges and pulls). But, we ran out of money for new countertops...and also never found any black ones we really liked. I NEVER thought of Ikea for countertops. Do you live near one--or did you ship the countertops?

    Your kitchen looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails