Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vegas, baby...

So for those of you who don't follow me on twitter, you might not realize that since last week, I was actually in Las Vegas for work. 8 days in Vegas, 9 days away from the family. While it was very difficult being away, it was an amazing trip.

I had high hopes of blogging from the road... it didn't happen.

I did get to see the grand canyon. From the plane that is.


Got to spend some time on the strip.


Visited the Bellagio


Got to watch the water show with Paris in the background.


 Took in the lights that are pretty much everywhere. I love lights.


And would you believe, in the evenings, after a long day at the convention center, one of those days involving walking 10 miles on concreate... I made time to work on some jewelry.


I'll post a tutorial for this type of bracelet in the next few days. For now, I'm recovering from the red eye, trying to handle the jet lag and trying to soak up the kids.

I don't want to even think about unpacking 'till tomorrow.

What I can't wait to catch up on are all my favorite blogs to see what you've all been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails