Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day Dreaming: What I'd like to Make - 081209

If there is one thing I've learned, I dream of a lot more projects than I get to make. I actually shop for a lot more projects than I get to make, that is a bit embarrassing to admit. I've got supplies, or partial supplies for a lot of projects, but it seems to be that whatever project I'm prepared for, is the last one I want to make.

Here are a few of things that if I was stocked to make, I'm sure I'd hop right on them. (Sure I would...)

Weekender Tote:
How can you not want to make this adorable bag... I'd actually like to make 2 or 3 of them. I think it would make the perfect bag to carry all the things that keep the kids occupied while we try to have dinner out. It would also make the perfect bag for my mom... I can see her using it for her projects or even a weekend visit here...

And then there is the Reversible Patchwork Bucket Hat - I've planned on making this all summer.
But I'm not sure it is worth the trouble, the little monster man won't wear hats - except of course from any old Easter Bonnet that Bug has laying around, he'll wear those. Just not anything that my husband would want to let him out in public in.

And have I mentioned that Bug loves to cook - how cute would it be to make matching aprons for us???

I especially like what they've done with that black and white fabric... oh, how I love it. I think this pattern would also make a good gift for my Sister-in-Law. Then again, she can sew better than I can - it might be embarrassing to give her something I made.

Sadly, too many ideas... not enough time, energy or money...

Wow, this has turned rather depressing for me hasn't it?

Pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails