Monday, January 4, 2010

Coming together.

After 4 years of neglect, our living room is slowing coming together. 

While in Syracuse for Thanksgiving and drooling at Hobby Lobby, I was able to think clearly enough to buy this wonderful mirror... Regular price $120, Black Friday price $60. I paired it with two iron pieces that almost frame it as shutters and am very happy with it.



I'd been looking for a solution for above the sofa the living room for a couple of years now. I replaced our pillows in the fall, and now have this mirror. The room still needs a bit more work, but I'm happy to have some of the major things out of the way.

Another favorite spot in the room is between our two windows.

Please excuse the very chubby picture of me on the table, it was taken 3 months after my son was born and I still had about 5-10 pounds and many many cup sizes thanks to the wonders of nursing. (YIKES!)

The bird girl statue was a gift from my husband after we visited Savannah, GA for our 1 year wedding anniversary and is a favorite piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails