Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stamp Art

So when most people hear "Stamp Art" probably think of something made from a rubber stamp...

Well, that isn't always the case.

I have a bit of a facination with Jim Henson, it is a long story that I won't bore you with but when the stamps celebrating him came out a few years ago I bought a bunch. Not to be used, no... too special for that. I put 2 sheets together and framed them.





I've got this hanging in my office, it is home with me for a few days, something about it has given me an idea for a new project.

We'll see if it turns out...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I featured your gorgeous valentine wreath at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com. This should send some traffic your way! Cute projects! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails