Friday, February 26, 2010

Generally Creative Recap

When I started this blog a year ago it was just a way for me to keep track of my projects, how I got from point A to point B. I never imagined I'd really have any followers or anyone commenting.

I'm so flattered that so many of you have been enjoying Generally Creative and been so supportive and encouraging with your comments.

Remember - if you were one of the 14 winners of the silhouette giveaway, you've got 'till Sunday at midnight to submit your photos and then I'm going to get to work so please don't miss out!

For now, sit back, browse through the archives, and I'll be back with more project recaps in the next couple of days. (And I do recommend having chocolate handy whenever you visit my blog... I find chocolate to be essential to creativity.)

For those of you who missed the early days of my blog, which I think is pretty much all of you... here are some of my favorite projects from the past year: (some don't have tutorials, sorry, it was before I realized how helpful tutorials can be... feel free to ask any questions on any posts without tutorials)






1 comment:

  1. When I first started following you, I took a peek at all the posts- I have always loved the crayon photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails