Friday, August 13, 2010

Dreaming of a Dremel - Which One?

I've wanted a Dremel rotary tool for years, I think I'm finally going to go for it.
Now, I'm obsessed with researching which one to get, corded or cordless? (I've had horrible luck with cordless tools, so I'm seriously leaning towards corded.) Variable speed or single speed???

Decisions decisions...

Anyone else out there have a Dremel and if so which one? Love it? Hate it? Wish you had gotten something different? Lusting after one as well? Which one do YOU have your eye on?

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I work for Dremel, and I would say that your best bet is to call our customer service number @ 1-800-437-3635 and speak with a "Dremel Expert". Describe your needs, and I guarantee you they will direct you in the right direction.

    Good Luck, I know you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a dremel for years now and I love it! It is corded and variable speed. I have used it on everything (concrete, metal, wood etc...) Not sure what your going to use it for but I'm sure it will work on it! Very powerful. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the corded Dremel multi-max tool. It came out about a year or so ago and we've gotten quite a bit of use out of it for home-improvement stuff. They just came out with a new tool that's a mini- jigsaw/router combo and I have my eye on that one next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and Useful post
    경마
    온라인경마

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails