Thursday, August 5, 2010

Super Simple Storage Solution

During the summer I drink a lot of iced tea. A lot.

Sometime ago they started packaging Crystal Light products in new containers, these containers:


The labels come right off, they aren't glue at all - which means they can go from how they look above to this:


They are the perfect little storage solution for all kinds of little things... little things like this:



So now, in addition to feeding my iced tea addiction throughout the summer, I can collect these to use for all kinds of storage.

3 comments:

  1. That's great!! I love how they're semi-see thru so you know what you have inside at a glance. I save my International Coffee tins and Ivy keeps her treasures in them. I never know what I'll find when I open one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! I haven't bought Crystal Light in a long time but I will now... just for the container!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails