Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I've Learned Wednesday: Painting Clothes

My husband LOVES to make fun of me for this - but whenever I paint or work on a particularly messy project - I wear my clothes inside out.

It is easier that keeping track of what are project clothes and what isn't, or risking ruining something that I really like. It doesn't work too well with jeans obviously, but I have 3 favorite pairs of capri sweatpants that I live in on weekends. Pretty much year round. They are perfect. So when I want to work on a project, I just wear them inside out and I never have to worry about ruining them.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH...Now why have I never thought of that?? That is the coolest idea ever!! Love it=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how many clothes I've ruined with paint. Pretty soon ALL of my clothes will be paint clothes. LOL. What a great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so fabulous. i LOVE this post.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails