Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I've Learned Wednesday: Gift Boxes

I discovered a great source for gift boxes that I wanted to share.

Favor boxes designed for weddings/parties.


I found them at Michael's for $19.99, using my 40% off coupon that brought the total down to $11.99. You do the math... that means that less than .$12 per gift box.

They are perfect for the jewelry I've been making. Tuck in a few pieces of homemade chocolate... a couple of trinkets in a lunch box next week perhaps?




Edited to add the size: The ones I got are 3" wide x 2" deep x 1.5" tall.  They have other sizes and shapes as well.

4 comments:

  1. Great tip! About what size are the boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat! Yes, ditto Megan, what size are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ones I got are 3" wide x 2" deep x 1.5" tall.

    They have other sizes and shapes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pearl jewelry set is TDF!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails