Monday, November 9, 2009

Colorful Clips





This is one of those projects that I'm not sure anyone will ever have a use for. We close our opened bags of chips and such with clothes pins. I've gotten sick of looking at boring clothes pins. Like I said, who has issues with boring clothes pins???

Me apparently.

So I just cut strips of craft/scrapbook paper and decopaged them to the clothes pins to create these:

 


But after showing these to my mom and a few friends, they mentioned they would like a few. So I'm going to be making them between now and Christmas and using them to secure holiday treats for friends, coworkers and the kids teachers. 

3 comments:

  1. what a really cute idea! i think i will make a batch for my sister for christmas because it was always a running joke between us about how my mom NEVER closed the chips/pretzels, whatever, and we always had stale snacks! these are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this idea. It's a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails